District of Komárno, town of Komárno
Two-floor building, built around 1800 in Classicist style, has front facade with 16 axes with rusticated avant-corps terminated with tympanum in the middle. Building’s entrance is bordered by portal in the centre of facade. Balcony with iron Classicist grille is situated above. Courtyard is accessible through arcades.
(Source text and photo: www.komarno.sk)
945 01 Komárno
Pho.: 035/ 77 30 063